ninth~

Today's class was so interesting. Ma'am fauziah had sown us several videos on Chun and Ella. Honestly, I never seen that clip video. Ma'am Fauziah had introduced me to these video clips on Vhun and Ella. I've found that the video was so interesting and Ma'am's story about Chun and Ella 'forbidden love' triggered my interest.... I've searching for the video in you tube and found one....hu3,,just want to share with all of you..:P



okey..back to the lesson....hu3..Ma'm had shown the videos just to show the examples of video made by peoples and the diffrences between the videos. We can make or create any video using several softwares such as windows movie maker ant etc....these knowledge had benefit me a lot isnce I can use the knowledge in order to do the teaching resource for my teaching and learning session in class. i will be able to create my own videos based on what I want top teach my students based on the Curriculum Specification...

Thanks to Ma;am for this precous knowledge....
can't wait for the next class....